Tuesday, June 27, 2006

okay donny here goes I'm gonna update this shit!

"Well, I don't really think that the end can be assessed as of itself as being the end because what does the end feel like? It's like saying when you try to extrapolate the end of the universe, you say, if the universe is indeed infinite, then how - what does that mean? How far is all the way, and then if it stops, what's stopping it, and what's behind what's stopping it? So, what's the end, you know, is my question to you."
- David St. Hubbins

I have been so far gone these days on the blog scene that I thought I was spiraling down to the end. I thought it was only apt to have a quote that discusses what the end is or what the end means and no one could do it better than spinal tap.

things have been crazy, I just finished my hardest quarter of grad school a couple of weeks ago and it right nearly killed me. I was working down at U of C, taking classes up in evanston, doing a research rotation downtown for grad school and rehearsing with my 2 musical projects. As well I had to finish a bunch of record company bullshit to get them for press releases and videos, etc.

you know the more you work with people in the "business" the more you realize that its all a fucking business, they're all leeches trying to get as much out of your as possible for the least amount of money and to make them the most amount of money. I mean I can't complain they are gonna release my record and pay for the manufacturing, but thats about it. Hopefully this european tour will still come together, supposed to be sometime this fall.

anyways on a brighter note
everyone in the world needs to sit back and jump aboard this
little acid trip right here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links